Sheila C. Salmon is a Partner at Coan & Lyons specializing in housing and urban affairs, fair housing, real estate, and probate. She is a certified fair housing trainer for the National Affordable Housing Management Association, an organization advocating affordable housing on behalf of property owners and managers.
- Contributor: “The Elderly and the Handicapped – How Congress Addresses the Mixed Populations Issue,” Journal of Affordable Housing and Community Development Law, Winter 1994
- Author: “Court Decides Single-Family Provision in Edmonds,” State and Local Law News, Summer 1995
- Contributor: “The Fair Housing Act and Seniors’ Housing,” The Urban Lawyer, Vol. 27 No. 4, Fall 1995
- Author: “Summary of Final HUD Rule Implementing the Housing for Older Persons Act,” Seniors’ Housing News, Summer 1999
- Author: “Taking Another Look at the Housing for Older Persons Act,” Seniors’ Housing News, Spring 2000
Certifications & Seminars
Professional Association & Memberships